The Key Laboratory of Soil Environment and Pollution Remediation, Chinese Academy of Sciences (KLSEPR, CAS), was established in 2008 at Institute of Soil Science, CAS. Institute of Soil Science has long been engaged in research in the field of soil environmental science and remediation. The KLSEPR, CAS is aimed at the national major soil environmental pollution problems urgently need to be solved in economic and social development and ecological environment construction, as well as the development needs of environmental pedology and soil remediation technology. Focusing on soil biological health and environmental benchmark, soil environmental analysis methods and monitoring technologies, integrated soil and groundwater green sustainable remediation technology，soil environmental monitoring and safety, soil remediation and management, four main research groups are set up and other research. In the next five years, The KLSEPR, CAS will set up the following four main research directions: (1) Soil Pollution Process and Biological Health, (2) Soil Pollution Monitoring and Environmental Benchmarks, (3) Soil Pollutant Cycle and Environmental Quality Evolution, (4) Green Remediation of Soil and Groundwater Pollution. Based on the above four main research directions, The KLSEPR, CAS's 2020 open fund plans to fund 8 projects with a funding intensity of 50,000 to 80,000 yuan per project.
1. The scope of KLSEPR, CAS's 2020 open fund
(1) Research on soil pollution interface process, ecotoxicology and biological health effects, emphatically clarify the free radical reaction mechanism of soil pollutants, reveal the biological response and adaptation mechanism of soil pollution, develop an evaluation model for the ecological toxicity effect of polluted soil, propose soilevaluation methods of biological health and ecological risks. (2 items)
(2) Research on the separation, identification and quantification of emerging pollutants in soil, source-path-sink exposure and environmental risks, development of intelligent data analysis and monitoring technologies for emerging contaminants and traditional pollutants for emerging pollutants such as nanoparticles, microplastics, perfluorinated compounds, antibiotic resistance genes, pathogenic bacteria, etc. (3 items)
(3) Research on the relationship between the multi-media interface process, multi-scale effect and regional soil pollution pattern changes of major pollutants, reveal the evolution law and driving mechanism of regional soil environmental quality under the influence of human activities and climate change. (3 items)
2. Application conditions and implementation period
The research content should be within the funding scope specified in the application guide.
(1) The applicant should be a researcher with a doctoral degree or an intermediate professional title;
(2) The applicant cannot host two (or more) KLSEPR, CAS's 2020 open fund projects at the same time;
(3) The term of project funding is 3 years.
3. Declaration method and time
See the link for details: http://www.soilrem.ac.cn/tzgg/detail.asp?ID=1073
Contact: Teacher Li
Phone: 025-86881126, 13601461377
Address: Environmental Remediation Building, Institute of Soil Science, CAS, 71 Beijing East Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province