|Postal address||71 East Beijing Road, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, China|
2013 Ph.D. Environmental Science Institute of Soil Science, CAS
2010 M.S. Environmental Science Anhui Agricultural University
2006 B.S. Environmental Science Anhui Agricultural University
6/2021-present Professor Institute of Soil Science, CAS
7/2014-5/2021 Associate Professor Institute of Soil Science, CAS
6/2013-6/2014 Assistant Professor Institute of Soil Science, CAS
 Soil pollution and Remediation
 Free radical chemistry of soil
 Chemical oxidation technologies for soil remediation
Awards and Honours
(1) Outstanding Youth Funding Award of Jiangsu Province, 2017
(2) The member of the Youth Innovation Promotion Association of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2014
(3) The excellent doctorate theses in CAS, 2014
(4) The special award of director of CAS, 2013
(1) Zhu, C.Y; Zhu, F.X.; Liu, C.; Chen, N.; Zhou, D.M.; Fang, G.D.*; Gao, J*. Reductive Hexachloroethane Degradation by S2O8•− with Thermal Activation of Persulfate under Anaerobic Conditions. Environmental Science & Technology. 2018, 52, 8548−8557.
(2) Fang, G.D.; Deng, Y.M.; Huang, M.; Dionysiou, D.D.; Liu, C.; Zhou, D.M.A Mechanistic Understanding of Hydrogen Peroxide Decomposition by Vanadium Minerals for Diethyl Phthalate Degradation. Environmental Science & Technology. 2018, 52, 2178–2185.
(3) Zhou, Y.; Wang, X.; Zhu, C.; Dionysiou, D.D.; Zhao, G.C.; Fang, G.D.*; Zhou, D.M. New insight into the mechanism of peroxymonosulfate activation by sulfur-containing minerals: Role of sulfur conversion in sulfate radical generation. Water Research, 2018, 142, 208-216
(4) Fang, G.D.; Liu, C.; Wang, Y.J.; Dionysiou, D.D.; Zhou, D.M*. Photogeneration of reactive oxygen species from biochar suspension for diethyl phthalate degradation. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental , 2017, 214, 34–45
(5) Fang, G.D.; Liu, C.; Gao, J.; Dionysiou, D.D; Zhou, D.M. Manipulation of Persistent Free Radicals in Biochar To Activate Persulfate for Contaminant Degradation. Environmental Science & Technology, 2015, 49 5645–5653.
 Natural Science Foundation of China
 Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province